^^ let motherhood begin 2012!! ^^
these things about Max makes me happy...
- i love how Max says MOMMY all the time now in varying tones.
MOMMY....(what should I do? what's going on?)
MOMMY!! (pay attention!)
MOOMMMYY (i'm hurt)
y'know the list goes on :o)
- since our car needed fixing, Max learned about the mechanic's job description. We found a tool set at the toy store and now Max is tipping his tricycle over and fixing the wheels with his tools
- the more we are at the playground the more things Max has learned on the playground. he's now swinging from bars before sliding, building castles and dumping sand, and sliding down the slide in all sorts of positions
- i love how he asks to hold my hand or hold's the stroller. i have no issues with this kid running off!
- if he has to poop, he runs to the bathroom and closes the door. he's not exactly sitting on the potty but he knows he wants some privacy and lets me stand at the door to coach him (his diapers are still on though while sitting on the potty..at this time)
- he loves cutting up paper since i got him these scissors. i never realized it took so much dexterity to hold the scissors vertically. otherwise they'd be horizontal and not cut anything. keeps him busy for 5-10minutes ..as a multitasker, that's enough to get a sandwich ready and cut up some fruit for lunch!
- when i pretend or really can't see him, i cry out his name and he replies with an, i'm heeerree! i'm here [mamma] so cute with a kid's voice
^^ yes! ^^
- i love the look on his face when he's climbed the high parts of the playground (with me supporting his bum as he climbs the ladders of course). i really love these times when we're working physically together. one day he'll do it on his own or his body will be too big for me to help support with one hand. love love his size right now
- i love how he just says oh! and thanks! and nah! so grown up in tone and usage
- i love how he has to show off a performance by telling us to watch him, then running away about 10 ft. ahead, running back to us, doing a 360degree jump in the air, and singing with anything that resembles a microphone. he loves this toy microphone
- i love how he looks at me when he knows he shouldn't be trying something (like chips or chocolate) just to check in if i'm aware and if it's ok (most times he just eats it anyways even if we're making eye contact because he trusts the person who's given it to him, but there are times when he knows and just doesn't unless approved)
- i love how he gets so excited when he lines up his hot wheels and we have to check out his parking skills
- also how excited he gets when his monster truck is sitting on top of a hot wheel ...not sure what's exciting about it, but boy does it conjure up a lot of squeals and excitement
- i love how he doesn't ask for junk food; his 9/10 requests are for fruit like apples, oranges, grapes, and any form of berries. he'll choose fruits over fries!
- i love how if we're at a produce store he needs to hold a piece of raw broccoli and munch on it as i'm shopping
oldie but a goodie....
^^ happy mother's day mom! ^^
^^ #worldsToughestJob ^^
mother's day gift ideas from pinterest...
^^ so cute for grandma! ^^
^^ how about some personalized name rings? (c/o bigEjewelry) ^^
^^ how about letting mom SLEEP IN and some breakfast in bed? ^^
Have a wonderful mother's day to all you fabulous women out there!!